Spring Season - Girls
NEW FOR 2018!
We plan to field four K-8th grade girls teams:
- Girls K-2/ 8U
- Girls 3-4/ 10U
- Girls 5-6/ 12U
- Girls 7-8/ 14U
Girls teams participate in the North Carolina Girls Lacrosse League.
The season will start with a clinic on February 24th, 2-4pm at Northeast District Park on Big Woods Road, followed by a 2nd Clinic on Saturday, March 3rd at Pollard Middle School.
Practices will be held Mondays & Wednesdays*, 6-7:30pm at Pollard Middle School. We understand there may be conflicts with other sports at the start of the season.
Subject to change on occasion as needs require
*K-2/ 8U Mondays only.
- Games are held on Saturday mornings beginning in mid March and running through early May (exact dates TBD by league).
- Games are held in various locations around the Triangle in a “playday” format where each team plays 2 games.
- As soon as the schedule is announced it will be on the website as well as through the TeamSnap app. Both will be updated as changes occur.
Volunteer coaches and volunteer run organization
New players get a $50 discount!
- Girls K-2/ 8U - INTRO RATE! $75 (New player = $25)
- Girls 3-4/ 1oU- $150 (New player = $100)
- Girls 5-6/12U - $175 (New player = $125)
- Girls 7-8/ 14U - $175 (New player = $125)
- Each player must provide their own girls lacrosse stick, goggles and a colored mouth guard
- We encourage those new to lacrosse to ask use about equipment purchasing
- Uniforms are provided by NCYL and to be returned at the end of the season.
NOTE: Full or partial scholarships available on a need basis, so all who want to play can.