Spring Season - Boys
** REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR SPRING SEASON **
Email us at ChathamCardinals@gmail.com for consideration to be added to a team, but many are full. For new players our Summer Camp or Fall Ball will be a great way to try out the sport!
We field K-8th grade teams:
- Boys K-2/ 8U
- Boys 3-4/ 10U
- Boys 5-6/ 12U
- Boys 7-8/ 14U
Boys 7-8/ 14U team participates in Triangle Youth Lacrosse Conference
*7-8/ 14U team practices Mondays & Wednesdays, with the other teams on Tuesdays & Thursdays. K-2/ 8U team may only go an hour - TBD by the coach and parents.
Subject to change on occasion as needs require
- Games begin in early March and run through mid May at locations around the Triangle
- Most games are Saturday mornings, with a few Sunday games.
- The 7-8/ 14U team will also have many Wednesday games.
- As soon as the schedule is announced it will be on the website as well as through the TeamSnap app. Both will be updated as changes occur.
Volunteer coaches and volunteer run organization
New players get a $50 discount off these rates:
- Boys K-2/ 8U $95 (Reduced intro rate!)
- Boys 3-4/ 10U $175
- Boys 5-6/ 12U $200
- Boys 7-8/ 14U $225
- Uniforms are provided by NCYL and to be returned at the end of the season.
- Boys will need their own sticks, cups and mouthguards, which can easily be found at area sporting goods stores.
- For new players, helmets can be rented from NCYL for $25 for the season and protective gear (shoulder pads, elbow pads & gloves) can also be rented for $25 for the season.
NOTE: Full or partial scholarships available on a needs basis, so all who want to play can.