Fall Ball - Boys
Keep Your Skills Up During The "off-season"
Fall Ball is for boys in grades 1st through 8th. It is designed to continue developing players and keeping them from getting rusty before the main Spring season. Players find it to be a terrific opportunity to get some stick time, practice their skills and enjoy time with friends and teammates.
Our time on the field will be devoted to individual stick skills, foot work, shot development, lacrosse IQ and one full day of player positioning (Attack, Midfield, Defense) coaching. Player gear will be required for lite scrimmages.
With the addition of an additional session and increased time on the field your son will have a greater opportunity to improve his shooting, become a better defender, increase his Lacrosse IQ and grow with his teammates.
New Players Welcome!
Details for 2022 Fall Ball:
- DATES: Sundays (Sept. 18th & 25th and Oct. 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd)
- TIME: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm except Sept 25th, it will be from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- LOCATION: The Park at Briar Chapel (1015 Andrews Store Road, Pittsboro, NC) Multi-Purpose Field 3 (Next to the baseball field/restrooms)
- COST: $165
- REQUIRED EQUIPMENT
- Stick, Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Elbow Pads, Gloves, Cup, Mouthguard and Water Bottle.
- Registration: Is Open Now! Click Here